About Me

Well, My name is Fred and I am 24. I live in New Lenox when I am not in school but when I am at school I live in Macomb. I am a senior at Western Illinois University majoring in Instructional Design and Technology.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Episode 6 Confessional

I guess I could only say one thing about this episode: Whoops, My Bad!!

Seriously though, If you had a 1 in 3 shot at an exemption for 50 cents, wouldn't you take it? I wanted it because I have the virus this round and I do not feel like getting executed. I am still unsure of who the mole is but I have a feeling about this. I just don't know what is going to happen this week. All I know is that I want to be here next week because I want to win really bad. As for the Mole Idol, I thought my only responsibility was to select the song for the task. Again, my bad. The funhouse challenge was fun. I accidentally locked the left door but I caught my mistake afterwards. The big puzzle was the top door being locked. I tried it but it was already locked. I got through the right door where I found a chest and I took it. The riddles were fun and I figured them out rather quickly thank goodness. I have a theory about the top door. I think Ryan got it right, then went back and locked it, i could be wrong, but I digress. That is all for today, thank you.

P.S. Evin, your confessionals are funnie!!!!

No comments:


Trust No One