About Me

Well, My name is Fred and I am 24. I live in New Lenox when I am not in school but when I am at school I live in Macomb. I am a senior at Western Illinois University majoring in Instructional Design and Technology.

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Aaron, He Gone!!

I really don't want to be mean, but I have to say that I think that Aaron should have gone before Keith. Not to say that Aaron isn't a good player, its just that Keith was online alot more than Aaron. I never got to have one conversation with him. He was definitely not on my list of mole suspects. It really getting down to the wire really fast in this game and people are leaving left and right. I have however narrowed my list of suspects. Here is my current list of suspects in no particular order: Mike, Andy, Padraig, Evin, and Ryan.

No comments:


Trust No One