About Me

Well, My name is Fred and I am 24. I live in New Lenox when I am not in school but when I am at school I live in Macomb. I am a senior at Western Illinois University majoring in Instructional Design and Technology.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Episode 5 Confessional

I keep trying to tell myself that this is a game and on the outside, I am playing it very well. If you all only knew. I am a person that does not like to piss off other people and I also try to make everyone happy. I betrayed the trust of alot of people in this last round alone. Alot of the things that I promised to do, I didn't do. I am truly sorry to Mike and Andy. Mike I feel like I stole an exemption from you and that is messed up. Andy, I didn't hold to our deal in the auction game and for that I apologize. This game is extremely hard mentally. On a more positive note, i made the F5 so I think I will be ok.

No comments:


Trust No One