About Me

Well, My name is Fred and I am 24. I live in New Lenox when I am not in school but when I am at school I live in Macomb. I am a senior at Western Illinois University majoring in Instructional Design and Technology.

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Episode 4 Confessional

Well, I have to say I feel kinda bad this episode. I got the exemption, but I got it at the expense of other people. Not feelin good about that. The person I feel the worst for is Ryan. I feel like I tricked him in to giving me his ticket. I did give him the 3 mole points, but I don't think that makes up for it. Ryan, if you read this, I am sorry for doing that, but I wanted the exemption. The two tickets that you gave me were a surprise, and I hope you don't get executed this round. Mike, same for you. I am sorry that I couldn't give you my token, but I just couldn't do that when Evin had offered the tickets to Padraig possibly getting more tokens. If that wasn't an issue, you would have had my token. I hope you aren't gone this round Mike. As for Challenge 4.2, the big question is, Was it fair? honestly, no. Here is my reasoning. Only 4 people really showed up at the challenge. 2 people switch. that is 2 votes automatically for the unswitched players. The unswitched players could not get a majority vote for the life of them, so no matter how me and Andy voted, we would have lost the money anyways. Im not going to complain because I am happy for Evin and Padraig getting the plus 2's, I would have done the same thing in their position so no hard feelings (P.S. Not saying that because I have the exemption)

I don't really know if I am getting a good handle on who the mole is, but I just hope I can get to the end.

No comments:


Trust No One