About Me

Well, My name is Fred and I am 24. I live in New Lenox when I am not in school but when I am at school I live in Macomb. I am a senior at Western Illinois University majoring in Instructional Design and Technology.

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Episode 7 Confessional

Wow, the never ending episode is finally coming to an end!!!

For the Wall Street Challenge, Ryan made an error for my calculations actually. I bought the EBAY shares at 33.22 not 33.15 so I DID spend 95,000 for investments. I don't know if it will get revised, but oh well. As for Minesweeper, I knew we had that challenge in the bank as soon as me and Pad were able to complete it. I have played Minesweeper ten million times before so I know what to do and where the mines would be. I am glad we busted the 10 dollar mark with that challenge. The In The Dark challenge was actually alot of fun and raised some suspicion upon a few people. Evin got both of his safes open in ONE TRY!!!! How does someone go about doing that? This week should be interesting however. I unlocked the vault in a very interesting way. I have seen that type of puzzle before with Morse Code so it wasn't that bad. When I saw that there was no MP challenge this week, PS: I am upset about that, I knew I had to get some mole points. I sold the info to Padraig so that I could get 2 mole points and get the plus 1. If I make the final 3 I will be so happy. The only problem is that the two people I suspect of being the mole are STILL in the damn game!!!! Wish me luck peoples because I would love to make it to the finals.

No comments:


Trust No One