About Me

Well, My name is Fred and I am 24. I live in New Lenox when I am not in school but when I am at school I live in Macomb. I am a senior at Western Illinois University majoring in Instructional Design and Technology.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Evin and the Mole have JUST left the building

My mole suspect from Episode 1 has just left the game. I am a little in shock because Evin was sooooooooooooooo dedicated to the game that it wasn't funny. He was an amazing player and a great person. I am kind of sad that he left this game because his blogs were so interesting to read and it was refreshing to see it from his perspective. The title of this blog (Which was a quote referencing Darwin from Mole S2 USA) says everything. He was so smart that he was such mole material which is why I latched on to him from the beginning. Evin, you will be missed. On a little bit more of a positive note, I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE MADE THE FINAL 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy that I have gotten this far. Contrary to Evin's belief, I don't believe I have gotten a free ride in this game. I feel like I have worked very hard to get this far exemptions or no. I am honored to be in the Final 3 with 2 competitors such as Padraig and Andy. It is really hard to believe that this will be the last execution. Interestingly enough, there is still 10 dollars to be made. I think we need to get that money in the pot. seriously. That is all people, thank you.

No comments:


Trust No One