About Me

Well, My name is Fred and I am 24. I live in New Lenox when I am not in school but when I am at school I live in Macomb. I am a senior at Western Illinois University majoring in Instructional Design and Technology.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Week 3 confessional

Ok, well this week kinda sucked for me. I was incredibly busy this weekend and had no time to do any of the challenges. I was at a conference called IRHA and presented a program based around survivor. It went well, but now i feel like i am losing my hold on the game. I am still very much in this game its just that I do have other things in my life going on and the live challenges are scheduled at the same time that I have meetings. Wednesdays are bad for me. I also feel bad that I have not been able to talk to andy because I know he is trying, its just im not there which has been the case for most of this week. If I am gone this week, it will suck, but I hope I dont leave.

No comments:


Trust No One