About Me

Well, My name is Fred and I am 24. I live in New Lenox when I am not in school but when I am at school I live in Macomb. I am a senior at Western Illinois University majoring in Instructional Design and Technology.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Brentin Gone.... Now What?

Well, Brentin is gone. I can't really say that I am surprised at him being gone. I never saw him on AIM so it just made sense. However his execution marks an important part of this game. Everyone left is ready to play and I just hope that I am up to the task of doing it. I really want to win this game, and I don't want to do it for the money. These games for me are all about pride. I guess this is why I am upset that 2 people basically quit whether by circumstance or choice. Let the games begin.

No comments:


Trust No One