About Me

Well, My name is Fred and I am 24. I live in New Lenox when I am not in school but when I am at school I live in Macomb. I am a senior at Western Illinois University majoring in Instructional Design and Technology.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Week 2 Confessional

Well Week 2 is over and I couldn't be more happy. I have talked to alot more people this week than before. I am even more happy that I got an exemption. I feel bad about getting it because Padraig got in to an accident so I feel that I got it at his expense. Padraig kinda messed up the challenges this week but I don't know if that was on purpose or on accident. I guess we will just have to wait and see what this next week holds. I kinda messed up on my questions for the challenge. I thought I was right but I guess I was dead wrong on some of them. As for the people left in this game lemme go over them:

Mike: I like him. I think he is a great guy and easy to talk to
Evin: Again, I like him and I think we have alot in common. He is in to Student Government as am I to an extent
Keith: Another great guy and I think that he will go far in the game.
Andy: I feel bad because I was incredibly busy when we started our conversation. I will finish it though
Padraig: I tried to talk to Padraig but never got a response and have never seen him on AIM but once. I think he has alot of personality I have just yet to really talk to him.
Ryan: Have not talked to him yet, but I know he is active
Aaron: Like Ryan, haven't talked to him
Brentin: Who?

Well, thats all folks, see you next week.

No comments:


Trust No One